Inbox Zero is basically a pipe dream: If you're like me, you have 100 unread emails from West Elm alone.
So like… What's one more subscription?
My promise to you: My weekly email, Words Matter, will never be boring.
Every Tuesday, I share personal stories that generally lead to insights on…
- Brand messaging
- Creating that silky-smooth brand voice
- Thinking more strategically about your entire marketing plan
- Lil’ website tweaks to make more people raise their hands
- Using language more intentionally (and sometimes more…spicily )
- Sending emails people won't delete
No yeah-duh, same-old-same-old marketing advice or crowing about my latest achievements.
You're so close to getting this weekly email
— just need a bit of info from you.
But you don't have
to take my word for it
Yes, I'm trying to sell you sh*t.
Of course, I'm always excited to share no-strings-attached stories and insights with you to help you be a better writer and marketer.
But I'm also buildin' a business here.
I will occasionally float the idea of a you-to-me transaction, including my hourly marketing coaching and co-writing services, and my forthcoming digital course on brand voice.
Value for you over sales for me, though.
Opt out any time.
I promise I'll only cry for a few minutes.